Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Thankful Tuesday

So for this week's assignment...
Your topic is:This Past Week

So here it goes...

1) I am thankful for all the time i have got to spend with my family this past week. I ended up not having to work Thursday so i went up to Sac that day cause it was my little brother birthday, And i had a dentist apt up there Thurs. Morning So i went up there and stayed the night. Lots of fun, Then i ended up going back up there for the weekend, where we rocked out on Rock Band all weekend. So much fun

2) I am thankful for the fact that as of Sunday my mom has been clean for 5yrs. We all went with her to the meeting where she would recieve her 5yr clean chip, and got up to say something about her, as i stood up to walk up there, i couldn't help but cry, i am so proud of her, and how far she has come since she has been clean. Love you Mom

3)I am thankful that i still have a job, We all know how the economy is going, and i am very thankful to still wake up every morning and have a job. I did have my hours cut, but i rather that then no job at all.

4)I am thankful that my tooth is feeling a little better, the dentist says there is nothing wrong but i beg to differ and really do not want to end up on vacation next week with a jacked up tooth. But its an up and down kind of thing. so pray it gets better for me

5) I am thankful for my grandparents helping me with my bills since my hours have gotten cut at work. I hope we start to get busy soon, cause i really am not going to be able to live off of the money i will be making with a part-time job

6)I am thankful for all of my girls helping me plan my 22nd birthday. I am getting ready to go on Vacation and then my birthday is the weekend after i get back, and they have all been such a big help in trying to figure out what to do and getting everything organized.

7)I am thankful i get to go on Vacation next week with my Family. A week in Disneyland with my Grandma, Sister, Brother, and of course Steven...Going to be SOOO much fun. We have so many fun things planned, 3-day pass to Disneyland and California Adventure, Universal studios, Hollywood blvd, Venice beach..YAY Stayed tuned for blogs on that!!!

8)I am thankful for my glasses (keep your fingers cossed) hopefully being her this week, so that i don't have to struggle reading anymore, and that i wont get so sleepy when i do read.

9)I am thankful that i have somehow started making myself drink more water, something i have been trying to do forever but just couldn't i have had 2 sodas in the last week YAY me!!

10) And finally i am thankful for everyone who is apart of my life on a daily basis, you all mean so much to me, and i thank each and everyone of you for being the person that you are!

2 comments:

Denise said...

What a GREAT list! I am jealous you are going to Disneyland!!! I have been itchin' to go! Everyone I know seems to be going lately!

Thanks for doing this! I miss you! We should hang out soon!

Bee said...

i looooooove you!