Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Cheers to 2 years

So today as some of you might already know is mine and Stevens 2yr Anniversary. So i thought i would do a small blog on us. It might have been a rough last couple of months. But we still both love eachother very much, and i believe now that things are soo much better, and that we have alot more to come in our lives.
So this is us...Right after we got together...I know can you believe my crazy blonde hair. Never again. LOL This is when we went bowling for my little brothers 7th birthday, about 2 weeks after we got together.

This was about 2 weeks later on my 20th birthday...and there is little Piston he was my birthday present from Steven.

And here we are now 2 years later and happier then ever. Me and my little family.
I love them to death. Steven your amazing. I love you with all my heart!!! *MUAH*

3 comments:

Trina said...

Congrats...only 18 more years and you'll catch Me and Bert! Lol!! Love you guys!

Bee said...

i love you two!!!! a few more anniversaries and we'll both have rings and babies <3 <3 <3 Life is wonderful MUAH!!!!!!

Denise said...

Awwwwwww! YAY for two years!! :) How sweet is that!