Sunday, January 4, 2009

My Weekend

Well this weekend has been nice. Very relaxed, which felt wonderful because i feel like i have been on the go forever, with the holidays and all. So this weekend, I decided to come up to sac to visit my family. Yesterday i got here arounf 12ish, and my mom, sister and I went to the mall to exchange my little brothers shoes that i bought him for Christmas, that were like a half size too small. Then we got lunch came home relaxed a little, and then went over to my grandma's house to eat dinner with her and my grandpa. Which is always fun, grandma makes the best dinners, and i always love spending time with him. Then we came home, and we all watched a movie, amd curled up next to a nice warm fire. When it was time to go to bed, i decided to sleep in my moms bed, instead of on the couch, because they put there stupid snake in the spare bedroom where i usually sleep. (I HATE snakes) So Piston and I curled in her bed and watched an episode of Cold Case before we passed out. This morning, Piston and I slept in and then got up watched a little bit of TV with my mom waiting for my sister to get home. Then we picked up my grandma and we went down to the Arden Fair mall so that my grandma and I could go to the Apple store. I needed to get a new case for my phone, and my grandma wanted to sign up for classes to learn how to use her new computer she got for christmas. Then we went to a couple other stores and decided we were done shopping. Then we dropped my grandma off at her house, and i ate lunch with her and my grandpa. Then i met my mom and brother over at there friend Kyra's house to play with there new puppy, a little beagle. Her name is Journey, and she is SOOO adorable. The people they bought her from named her Journey because she would always wander off on her own. And then they deicded to keep the name when they drove to Idhao to pick her up. So they thought that was the perfect name for her. And now i am sitting at my moms getting ready to eat dinner, and then its off to home for me, to get ready for another LONG work week. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend

1 comment:

Bee said...

OMG!!!! Journey is the cutest puppy ever!!!!!! I can't believe Piston didnt like her!! Mia must have his heart hehe