Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Thought you guys would like this

So last night Steven stayed at his bosses house cause they were working late and then early today. So it was just Piston and I and i was watching American Idol and getting bored so i started taking pictures. I was trying to get a good one of Piston and I because lately he isn't into pictures like he used to be. I had taken what felt like a billion and he just wasn't working with me. So i thought if i said the word "treat" (his all time favorite word) that he would pay attention long enough for me to get the picture. Well it worked...Kinda. The picture is just too funny so i thought i would share it with you guys.

In his mind he is probably thinking, God is she stupid or something, She knows damn well i want a treat. LOL So anyways i just have to share that with you guys

1 comment:

Trina said...

Cute B. Are you bringing him with us to the track?? What time will you be here on Sat? Txt me today!