Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Weekly Assignment...Too much fun

So i strolled on over to Kimmy's page at Our lifes journey And saw the weekly assignment and like her thought all 4 of them were fun so i as well decided to do all of them. Here it goes

1.) Describe your latest obsession.

2.) Ask a loved one to use 6 descriptive words to describe you and report your findings. How well do they know you?

3.) Who was your first bloggy friend? How did you find each other? Do you still correspond?

4.) Tell us about your pet! If you have a weird infatuation with your dog or cat we want to hear about it (or if they just plain drive you crazy)...but please don't compare them to children. It's just not the same.


****
Prompt #1
Well i have been obsessed with watching Grey's Anatomy lately. I started going to GA night with Trina and Denise, and fell back in love with the show. Sadly i was forever and a day behind everything, and really confused on what was going on. So for christmas i asked for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th season on DVD as i already had the 1st on. And i got them YAY. So now i am constatnly watching them trying to catch up so i will know what has happened with everyone and i can watch the new ones and know whats going on.

Prompt #2
So i sent Steven a text asking him 6 words he would use to describe me, and since he is off fishing he never responded, So i sent Breanna over at The way I see it a text and asked her 6 words to describe me and this is what she said
1.Pure
2.Gorgeous
3.Magnetic
4.Honest
5.Devoted
6.Bestest friend in the whole wide world to Bre

Oh Breanna she is such a sweetheart. LOL Don't you just love that #6?? Now by magnetic i think she meant i draw people in?? Not sure. But they are all nice things to say...I love her

Prompt #3
I believe my first bloggy friend was Trina. Her and Denise told me about me and how much fun it was. So i decided to sign up and give it a shot. And i LOVE it. It is so much fun, and a nice place you can come to, to vent. I love it here, everyone is nice and gives you very good advice. And Yes i still talk to them both on here.

Prompt #4

So as most of you might know, I do not have any kids, but i do have my amazing dog Piston. Yes i do consider him my kid. LOL I spoil the crap out of him, ANd he is connected to my hip. I take him just about where ever i go. He has clothes, his own blankets, his own bed (even though he HAS to sleep in our bed, he wouldn't have it any other way) about 5 million toys. I love my dog to death. What i will do without him when he is gone, I don't even think about it. Him and I have a blast together though. And i love lounging around with him all day. He LOVES to sleep in and be lazy. He is pretty good at it. LOL

No comments: