Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Thankful Tuesday

Thanks to Denise over at Laughing with spoons we have another week of Thankful Tuesday. So here it goes

Your topic is:

Friends.

So what you do is simple...

1. Post a new blog listing ten things that you are thankful for in regards to this week's topic! Feel free to do more than 10!

2. Be sure to link my blog somewhere in your post. (Shameless plug...I know!)

3. Come back later on in the day (after I have posted my post (which will probably be some time around 10 California time)) and sign Mr. Linky that will be at the bottom of my post. This will let everyone know you have participated.

4. Leave a comment for the person that signed above you (or if you are first, leave a comment for me).

5. If you are feeling generous, leave a comment for at least 3 people...or even more!

Here it goes

1) I am thankful for the amazing friends that i have in my life they all mean so much to me.

2) I am thankful for all the fun times and memories that i share with all of them

3) I am thankful for everyone that has been there with me through thick and thin

4) I am thankful for the people who have helped me out when i needed it the most

5) I am thankful for having people in my life that are there when i need a shoulder to cry on or someone to talk to.

6) I am thankful for my BFF Bre we have so many good times, and so many more to come. Love you Bre.Nanna

7) I am thankful for all the laughs that we have had. And the tears that we have cried laughing SOO hard

8) I am thankful that i have everyone in my life for all the future memories that are going to be made

9) I am thankful for the text messages and phone i get from friends just to check in to see how i am doing

10) I am thankful for everyone in my life now, and the people that will come into my life in the future.

Enjoy

4 comments:

Kristen said...

What a great list. Sounds like you have some great friends!

Denise said...

Awwww!! GREAT list! I am thankful you come over for GA nights! But now...I am starting school and have school until 850 on Thursdays! :( We may have to change the day (since I record it anyways!) :(

Jo-Jo said...

What a great list! Stopping in from Denise's!

Trina said...

Thankful for you too! Love you chica! I'm thankful you will be riding with me on Saturday! lol!