Thursday, November 20, 2008

Because I was tagged more then once...But it will be so fun

Not only did tag me but so did So that means i must really need to do this assignment.
So here is my list of Fives

FIVE THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST

1. Get my work day over with
2. Drink more water then coffee
3. Run some errands after work
4. Go to GA night with the girls
5. Go to bed and get ready for the weekend

FIVE THINGS I LIKE TO SNACK ON

1.Chips/Crackers of any kinds
2.Any kinds of like minature candies (Almost stopped that, so not good for you)
3.I love to snack on grapes (YAY those are good for you)
4.I love the little 100 calorie packs
5.Strawberry yogart

FIVE THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WAS A MILLIONAIRE

1.Like Trina...I would pay off all my bills
2.Buy me a nice new huge home
3.Make sure my brother and sister were set for college
4.Take some amazing vacations
5.Have fun, But keep my mind going in the right direction


FIVE PLACES I HAVE LIVED


1.Sacramento
2.Vacaville
3.Roseville
4.Washington
5.Citrus Heights

FIVE JOBS I HAVE HAD

1.Ross
2.Victorias Secret
3.Vasko Electri
4.Klimisch's
5.Mountain Mikes

FIVE PEOPLE I AM TAGGING

Seeing that i only know 2 people on here, i will retag them even though they already did it, and then just pray i will get more friends on here, LOL
1.Trina-She already did it but at least i am tagging someone
2.Denise-Once again already did it but what the heck
3.I am tagging the friends that i will soon gain on here LOL
4.I am tagging the friends that i will soon gain on here LOL
5.I am tagging the friends that i will soon gain on here LOL

2 comments:

Trina said...

Yay...good for you!! See you tonight!

Denise said...

I have another assignment for you today if you want it! : )