Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday in Sacramento

Well i had decided that i needed to get out of town for a little bit, and away from the everyday life i live. I came up to Sacramento to visit my family, and see all of my old friends. I have spent most of the weekend here, and have been having alot of fun. I got up here yesterday around 11 and helped my mom get my little brother ready for his soccer game, we went to that which his team won 5 to 1 YAY Go Brandon. And the after that we took him to Petsmart, to get him a new little set up for fish. He has had 3 golsfish for quite sometime, and as completely devasted this past week when 2 of them died. So we got him his new set up and a Betta fish which ne named Furious because they can not be in the same tank with any other fish. After that we came home set up everything, and then just kinda relaxed, which was nice because i felt exhausted. Then i got up and went to my Aunt and Uncles house to watch the UFC fight that was on last night. Which Brock Lesner won. I was rooting for him. I hung out there for a while with some of there crazy ass friends, and then picked up my sister from some class she is in. And we came home and hung out, i fully planned on going to hang out with a couple girls i went to HS with but soon passed out and didnt wake up until like 3:30 in the morning, which was far too late to be going out, seeing that everyone was long drunk and passed out by now. Now this morning, my mom and i have been hanging out, which is nice because i usually don't get to spend alot of time with her when i come up. Soon we are going to go shopping, and run a couple of errands, and then i will head home to get ready for my wonderful work week ahead, which i don't look forward too, but hey who does. LOL well i am out for now but i will be bak later!!!!

1 comment:

Trina said...

Glad you got some time away for yoursself...its good for you to spend some time with your family.
Have a great Monday!