Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Friday

So I have not blogged in a while, so i thought it would be a fun time to blog now, since i have been shopping since 4am this morning.

Let me tell you there is nothing fun about shopping at 4am. I love to shop but it is just a little too early for me. And the fact that all the lines wrap around the store and you have to sit in line, 10 times long then you are shopping is crazy.

I was at Kohls this morning by 4:15 and the lines were already to the back of the store. So my grandma stood in line and my mom, sister and i shopped until she got into the front of the line. That store was so crazy, that i almost walked back out, when i first walked in the store.

Next it was on to Wal Mart, which from the parking lot looked like a nightmare. We got into the store shopped for what we were getting, and then actually walked straight to the cash register, Thank god for 10 items or less lines, cause there were no people in them, everyone was buying like a million things.

Then we dropped my grandma and mom off at home, and My sister and I hit the mall, God i never thought i would be there at 5:45am but it was not too bad, I went to Victorias Secret and got some cute sweats and a matching sweatshirt, and then bought a couple more sweatshirts at Finishline, and then bought my little brother some really cute DCs for Christmas.

So i pretty much already have my Christmas shopping done...Except for Steven, and he is always hard to buy for. But i am happy to say that other then that i am done...YAY

Well now i am off to take a nap, i am exhausted, We are going bowling at Noon and I wont be able to function unless i get some sleep cause we stayed up late last night playing cards!!

Time for sleep, Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am having a second Famly Reunion Thanksgiving tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

Denise said...

You changed your blog layout! :) YAY! :) You are learning!

I left you an assignment to do if you are up for it???