Friday, November 14, 2008

My life..In the words of a depressed young girl

How come when you feel that you life couldn't get any better, and is soo close to being perfect...EVERYTHING just falls apart...In a matter of minutes?? I believe its crazy..and don't understand why it always happens to me. I guess i am to nice, and give into everything too easily, which now i have learned is something that i wont be doing from now on. I am tired of putting my heart out on the line, and it just getting stomped on over and over again. Its not fair to me to be the only one unhappy when he thinks everything is just fine. I want to be happy too, i want to have the wonderful life that i see everyone else having. Just once in my life, i want to be the happy couple i see walking down the street, or the couple who just cant get enough of eachother. Why can't it just ever be me??Well this is def. a good way to vent my feelings, when i feel there is no other place to vent!!!

2 comments:

Denise said...

I want you to know that you WILL find happiness. You truly will. You are SUCH a beautiful, friendly and awesome girl and you have your entire life ahead of you!

I know I HATED it when people told me "you are so young - just wait" when I was heartbroken...but they were ALL right. So...I am going to say it to you...

You are SO young! Just wait! You will find someone AMAZING! Someone that thinks you are their everything and doesn't hesitate to show that! You DESERVE true love and I have NO doubt you will find it!

And when you do...I will be that annoying friend that says...

"I told you so!"

Trina said...

Ok...Number One..Yay for you blogging!! I love that you are on here now and Yes you should do weekly writing assignments!! You can go to mine and Denise's page to get them!!
And Number two...YOu are a great person and you deserve only the best! I know we have had some rough moments but...we have grown from them and I hope that you have learned a little thru me! I love you girlie...and I know you will figure it all out! Life is not meant to be easy...but it should be easy enough, right?
Love you girl! Keep your chin up! And Keep Blogging!! It helps!