Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Thankful Tuesday

So i am doing my first writing assignment Thanks to Denise. Sounds like this is going to be alot of fun.
Here are the rules of what we have to do:

My topic is:

Your husband/significant other. (If you don't have a husband or significant other, please write about another male figure in your life).

So what you do is simple...

1. Post a new blog listing ten things (you can always do more!) that you are thankful for in regards to this week's topic!

2. Be sure to link my blog somewhere in your post. (Shameless plug...I know!)

3. Come back later on in the day (after I have posted my post (which will probably be some time around 10 California time)) and sign Mr. Linky that will be at the bottom of my post. This will let everyone know you have participated.

4. Leave a comment for the person that signed above you (or if you are first, leave a comment for me).

5. If you are feeling generous, leave a comment for at least 3 people...or even more!

So here is goes guys

Seeing that i do not have an husband/significant other I am going to write about..My Grandpa.

1. I am thankful for him raising me to be the person that i am today, without him who knows where i would have gone in life.



2. I am thankful for him standing by my side through thick and thin even when i thought i had lost everything.

3. I am thankful for him, becuase if he wouldn't have pushed me so hard during school, i probably would not have gotten the education that i now have

4. I am thankful for him buying me my car, too make sure that i was safe while i was driving



5. I am thankful for him being the Dad that i never had

6. I am thankful for having him in my life, cause no matter how much i think i let him down or mess up, he is always there to tell me i am his #1 girl



7. I am thankful because he has given me the life, that without him would have never been possible.

8. I am thankful to have such a goofball grandpa that no matter how down and out i am, he can always make me laugh



9. I am thankful for him, because he is part of the family, that keeps me going day after day, And no matter what always aupports the decisions i make in my life, weather its something he agrees on or not

10. Last but not least, I am thankful for having him in life, but he is someone who i can always turn and talk too, and no matter what always has time to listen to my problems, and help me work through everything

I love him with everything i have to love, Not only is he my grandpa but i consider him a father figure.

5 comments:

Jo-Jo said...

It is wonderful that you have someone in your life to play that role! You are one special girl!

Denise said...

Awwww! He sounds so special and so awesome! How blessed you are!

Trina said...

YAY FOR GRANDPA!!! He is an awesome man! You must bring me to meet him!!

Denise said...

I tagged you on my blog to do another assignment! :)

Trina said...

I tagged you to so now you HAVE to do it!!