Friday, November 21, 2008

Fun Photo Friday...

So thanks to I get to do Fun Photo Friday....And it sounds so much fun...

If you want to play along...please do! The rules are quite simple!

All you do is post a picture or two or three or however many you want. If you'd rather post videos - go for it! If you want to post both videos AND pictures...that would rock!!! If you are feeling nice, please be sure to link back to my page! (I know a lot of you post on other sites for Photo Fridays - so I won't make you post a link to my page too - only if you want!) :)

After you are all done posting - come back here and sign Mr. Linky below so we know to take a look at your page! :)

Be sure to comment on the person above you. If you want to comment on more than one person - I'd love that...and I am sure they would too! :)

I have decided to write about Piston..My wonderful Puppy...Piston



He just as a dog as broughten so much happiness to my life. When i come home from work or anywhere else, He is always so excited to see me. It makes me so happy that someone or something is so excited to see me when i get home.



I am so happy to have him in my life. And i can say i will honestly be devasted when i no longer have him in my life.

4 comments:

Denise said...

He IS sooooooooo cute! :) I luff him!!!!

Kimmy said...

Awww, he is so adorable!!!!! I want one!!! Chihuahua's are so precious. I once had one and they are so loyal!

Trina said...

Pistola...you need to come and visit your Auntie Trina...I miss you!

Denise said...

How have you been? Haven't seen you blog in a few days and was just thinkin' about you! :)