Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas Lighting

Now that i finally have some pictures up from the Christmas tree lighting we went too Tuesday night, I can FINALLY blog about how much fun we had.

So Tuesday night, Was the night for the big Christmas Tree Lighting in downtown Vacaville. We went last year and i had alot of fun, So we decided to go again this year, except this time we were with a ton of our friends. Heres our gang afterwards at dinner


Other then the fact that it was very cold out, we had so much fun, Bre and I got Hot Chocolate, and all. Here is Bre and I waiting in line at BJ's to get some dinner

And then Britt and I with the Fitness 19 man...This was fun

So after we went to the lighting, we all went to BJs and got some delicious food, and then everyone came back to my house and we watched Step Brothers, Which i have to say might be the greatest movie of all time. They did a wonderful job in it, And we all laughed our asses off until after 11pm. Needless to say, We had a blast. I love you all who joined in.

2 comments:

Denise said...

I sooooooooooooooooo want to see that movie!!!!!! I can't wait to get it!!!

AND I am glad you had a good time at the tree lighting! It seems like a lot of fun!!! :)

Bee said...

oh yay!! i need to write a blog about this too!! Maybe i'll just blog a link to ur page lol. I had so much fun at dinner. the conversation was hilarious