Friday, December 5, 2008

Fun Foto Friday

YAY...Time for Fun Foto Friday again...Lets see what fun pictures i have...
So here are the rules...
1. Post a special picture that you took during the week. If you have more than one that you want to post, that would be great also. It can be any kind of picture (i.e. funny, silly, weird, artsy, fun, whatever).

2. Write about what the picture is about and what it means to you.

3. Come back later and sign your name on Mr. Linky to share so we all can make our way to your blog and see your wonderful picture(s).

4. Be sure to comment on the person above you. If you want to comment on more than one person, I'd love that and I'm sure they would too! The more comments, the better :o)



So this is Breanna, Melissa, And I in front of the Christmas Tree in Downtown Vacaville of Tuesday night, A big group of us went down there for the lighting, But of course being young and trying to do too many things at once, we missed the actual lighting of the tree, but we still had a blast visitng with people that we ran into as we were walking around downtown. And Bre and I were drinking our hot chocolate with peppermint scnaaps <---Which i done recommend you try, it didn't taste very good to me at all. But we were drinking those out of our had made travlers mugs, with a college of pictures of the two of us. So that was fun too. Also while we were down there, we ran into Ashly, Lonny and our adorable Nephew. And i just had to take some pictures of him because he was all dressed up in the outfit i bought him, So here is that picture.

But needless to say we had SOO much fun, And we were with people that we love and I can tell its going to be a wonderful holiday season. We are already planning a trip up to Sac to go eat at Hard Rock Cafe and then go Ice Skating. So look for pictures after we do that!!
Hope everyone has a Happy Friday

2 comments:

Trina said...

Looks like fun! And Chance is gettin sooooo big! So cute! I miss ya...when ya comin around???

Kimmy said...

What a fun time!! I would really love to go to a tree lighting some time. I think my daughter would love it so much. This year though....The Nutcracker!

Thanks for joining me on my FFF!!!! Have a wonderful weekend :o)