Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My christmas

I know its a little late, but i thought i would share a couple pictures with you guys from christmas. I had an amazing christmas, I hope everyone else had a wonderful christmas!! So here are my pictures
So here is a picture of Piston curled up in front on the fire on Christmas night, in the bed that he got for christmas. He LOVES fires, anytime Steven builds one and it gets warm Piston always curls up in front of it. So i will go get his bed and blanky and he will sleep there for hours. =-)

Here is Piston and his daddy on christmas morning right after piston got his new bed, and the first thing he did was sniff it for a sec and then curl up in it and go to sleep.

And for my last picture, Piston trying to go to sleep, I am sure in his mind he is saying "Gosh, mom i am trying to sleep dont you know Santa is coming tonight, and i have been a good boy" LOL I love my puppy.
Well i hope you guys enoy these pictures!!!!

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

Boy Oh Boy!! Your little puppy is just the cutest thing!!