Friday, December 5, 2008

What Brandy needs....

So i stole this from Trina once i saw it on Breanna page, and relized how funny it can be, so here it goes, lets see what i get...
The Rules:
You just type in "what (your name) needs" in a google search. Here's mine:

1.Brandy needs to keep the toughness inside (if they say so)
2.Brandy needs an eye exam (I really think i do)
3.Brandy needs positive vibes(I guess so)
4.Brandy needs Donnie Wahlbergs Email Address (I don't even know who that is lol)
5.Brandy needs drinks(I would love one right now)
6.Brandy needs a home(I would LOVE to own my own home)
7.Brandy needs a makeover(I didn't think i did, but google does)
8.Brandy needs a date for the Harrington Ball(What is the Harrington ball??)
9.Brandy needs serious help(LOL I do in certain places in my life)
10.Brandy needs lots of fun and laughter(That would be awesome)

This was so much fun, Some of the things were so random, but thats what makes it so much fun!! Everyone should do this!!!

1 comment:

Trina said...

OMG!! I just saw Donnie at the NKOTB concert you big dork! Love the list!