Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Thankful Tuesday

I have really sucked at Blogging lately, But the Holidays have been killing me. Alot have things have been going on, So look for blogs about all that soon...Until then its another round of Thankful Tuesday thanks to !Denise...Enjoy


Your topic is:

THE HOLIDAYS. What about the holidays makes you thankful??

So what you do is simple...

1. Post a new blog listing ten things that you are thankful for in regards to this week's topic!

2. Be sure to link my blog somewhere in your post. (Shameless plug...I know!)

3. Come back later on in the day (after I have posted my post (which will probably be some time around 10 California time)) and sign Mr. Linky that will be at the bottom of my post. This will let everyone know you have participated.

4. Leave a comment for the person that signed above you (or if you are first, leave a comment for me).

5. If you are feeling generous, leave a comment for at least 3 people...or even more

Here it goes...

1. I am thankful for my Family, they mean the world to me

2. I am thankful for Steven, He means so much to me, and although we have been through alot, it has made us stronger

3. I am thankful for my friends, with them we all make so many good memories together

4. I am thankful for my job, even though they are punishing us and making us work the day after Christmas and New years...UGH

5. I am thankful that i have a roof over my head, even though at times i can't stand living there

6. I am thankful for my dog, he brighten ups my day everyday that i come home and he is just SOO excited to see me.

7. I am thankful for the life that i have been able to live, It has just been amazing so far

8. I am thankful for all the people that come into my life each and everyday, they are all bringing an adventure

9. I am thankful for the people whom love and care for me, and always have my back

10. I am thankful for this wonderful Holiday season that i get to spend with the people i love the most

Well i hope you enjoyed another round of Thankful Tuesday...Look for more blogs coming soon!!!

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

Great list! Merry Christmas!!!