Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thankful Tuesday

Another round of Thankful Tuesday Thanks to Denise
So for this week's assignment...

Your topic is:

TODAY. Meaning what about today are you thankful for?

So what you do is simple...

1. Post a new blog listing ten things that you are thankful for in regards to this week's topic!

2. Be sure to link my blog somewhere in your post. (Shameless plug...I know!)

3. Come back later on in the day (after I have posted my post (which will probably be some time around 10 California time)) and sign Mr. Linky that will be at the bottom of my post. This will let everyone know you have participated.

4. Leave a comment for the person that signed above you (or if you are first, leave a comment for me).

5. If you are feeling generous, leave a comment for at least 3 people...or even more!


Another round of thankful tuesday...Here it goes

1. I am thankful because today i actually got up, got ready and made it to work 20 minutes early. (I have been late everyday for the last 2 weeks)

2. I am thankful that i actually woke up today. Another day on this earth is a blessing, you never know when it could be your last day

3. I am thankful for my Starbucks coffee that is keeping me awake on this chilly morning when i would rather be cozy in my bed, and not working.

4. I am thankful for almost all of my christmas shopping being done, just a couple more things i need to get, And some people i need to figure out what i am going to get them

5. I am thankful for my family checking on me each and everyday seeing how life is going. (They really hate me not living close to them anymore)

6. I am thankful for my friends, each day they bring joy. I love how we can sit there all day and pretty much talk about nothing, but have SoOo much fun

7. I am thankful for Piston, My puppy, he brings so much happiness to my life. Seeing how excited he gets when i come home, just makes my day each and everyday

8. I am thankful for Steven working so hard at changing things in our lives, so that we can continue our lives together

9. I am thankful for my job, With the economy as shitty as it is, I am happy to say i have a job.

10. I am thankful for Jake's Birthday, We get to go celebrate at Benihannas tonight...YAY Happy Birthday Jake

4 comments:

Trina said...

Yay!! Happy Birthday Jake@!@@

RussellPartyofFive said...

I am also thankful for Starbucks many mornings. Great list :) Also very cute puppy.

Kristen said...

Great list and I love your header
Happy Thankful Tuesday

Denise said...

Just now getting around to commenting on everyone's Thankful Tuesdays! LOVE your list! And YAY for you getting to go to Benihanas! :)