Thursday, December 4, 2008

Since i have sucked at blogging lately...

I figured i would do an extra one today, and update everyone on how life has been going, since i have missed all the blogs in the last 2 weeks...

Life has been well...Life. Things are up and down, and just seem all over the place. I have been spending alot of time with my family, which has been amazing, I have missed them so much. Steven and I are trying to work on our relationship, But it has been very hard on me, and just taken a huge toll on my emotions, my priorities, my thinking and everything. Its such a rollercoaster for me, I almost feel like one day i want to be with him and make it work and the next day i rather be on my own, hanging out with my girls doing whatever i please. Its a horriable feeling, and it tears me up. I feel that i have been hurt for so long. But i love him so much i could never imagine hurting him the way i have been. I love him with everything i have to love, and i am going to try my damdest to make this work like i have always dreamed about.
Anyways on to the next subject, WORK...Ugh who likes talking about work...lol Well its ok, until you bring the the time off for christmas topic, and it gets my blood boiling. So i guess in the month of Nov. the Techs are supposed to make up there time, to have the day after Thanksgiving off and the day after Christmas off. Well no one really did (Which is not my fault because i am NOT a tech) but we are all now getting punished, We have to work a half day on Christmas eve, then we get Christmas off, and then we have to work the Friday after Christmas, What the fuck kind of shit it that. If i am not supposed to be making up time, then why in the hell am i getting punished for it?? Its not like i can go out there and tell them they can't leave because they need to be working over time, because thats just a waste of my time, because they would not listen to me anyways. I think it is completely unfair to everyone in our office. And if we really get punished for it, Then next year i think every single person HAS to work over time, because then if we get punished, it will be fair and not so fucked up.
WOW Talk about venting, I just feel that things in my life are SOOO crazy right now, any advice on what to do would be WONDERFUL!! Thanks

1 comment:

Denise said...

Well - I guess you do have a lot going on!!!

For the work thing...that does royally suck!!!!! Maybe when Christmas gets closer they'll have a change of heart? Talk about a bunch of Scrooges!

As for you and Steven. Only time will tell. When someone has been betrayed - it takes A LOT to gain their trust back. You DO NOT have to know right now if you choose to be with him or not. All you have to do is take it day by day and if that seems too long - then hour by hour. He needs to remember that HE needs to be one making it up to you! No matter how long it takes - he needs to make it up to you. The things you found out (which he denies) are things that have betrayed your trust and he needs to EARN that back...NO MATTER how long it takes!

It's okay NOT to know what you want right now. Before too long you will figure it out! And just so you know...it is TOTALLY okay to be with him AND hang out with the girlies! I think it's important to have your own independence in a relationship otherwise you just start to live for him and that is something that can be detrimental to a relationship - and to yourself!

So just take a deep breath...remember to put YOU first and just take it day bay day!

Sorry I wrote a novel!