Friday, December 12, 2008

Fun Foto Friday

Its that time of the week again, and thanks to Kimmy we are at it again with our friday fotos
So here are the Rules

1. Post a special picture that you took during the week. If you have more than one that you want to post, that would be great also. It can be any kind of picture (i.e. funny, silly, weird, artsy, fun, whatever).

2. Write about what the picture is about and what it means to you.

3. Come back later and sign your name on Mr. Linky to share so we all can make our way to your blog and see your wonderful picture(s).

4. Be sure to comment on the person above you. If you want to comment on more than one person, I'd love that and I'm sure they would too! The more comments, the better :o)

So here are a couple pictures from this week:
So here is Piston and i at home with out 1st semi very own Christmas tree. And i say Semi because we share it with our roommates. Next year when its just the 3 of us, it will be our VERY own tree...LOL And this next picture was not taken this week, but i thought it would be fun to look at a couple pictures from the past. So here is, Bre, Max, Piston and I in the old days where we were out at there house drinking ALL the time, and i actually think this might have been the night, Bre and I got really mad and Steven and Ray for pulling one of Pistons teeth...LOL And last but not least Here is Trina and I at probably the funniest dinner i had my entire Hawaii trip. This little less then 24 hours i spent with them in Hawaii was a blast. This dinner was nothing but laughs and good times. Times that will never be forgotten. So there is my Fun Foto Friday. See ya next week

2 comments:

Trina said...

hahaha!! I love that picture! Its hillarious!! That was such a fun night! And I will never forget our 24 hour rondevu!!

Kimmy said...

What great photos!!! Love the puppers too! :o) But I can't believe someone pulled your puppies tooth out??!! :O( Poor widdle guy.

Thanks again for joining! :o)