Wednesday, December 17, 2008

RIP Crush

So Crush was our Mantis shrimp. He was really cool, His colors were awesome. And when he would kill something to eat it he punched the shit out of it. We all loved having him there. And unfourtenly last night Steven look in his tank and found him upside down dead. Molly and I were really upset. We loved having him here. The guys called him Crush but between Molly and I we came up with the name Tom Brosuff...LOL I know it sounds goofy but we loved him. So here is a picture of Crush a.k.a. Tom Brosuff. We will miss him =-(

3 comments:

Kimmy said...

Awwww....I'm so sorry Crush "Tom Brosuff" passed on. :o( That always sucks!

Trina said...

Aww that sucks! Is that the one Ed gave you??

Trina said...

Boo...why am I not on the blogs you follow list on your profile page! I'm sad!