Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Thankful Tuesday

So it is that time of the week again and thanks toDenise We have another topic to right on.

So for this week's assignment...

Your topic is:

2008. What have you been thankful for this year??

So in no particular order:

1. I am thankful for my family, they have helped me with so much this year. They have all been there for me, and are just an amazing support system in every single way.

2. I am thankful for Steven, as many of you know we have had our share of ups and downs this year, but i love him more and more each and every single day. He is everything to me, and i hope i get to spend the rest of my life with him

3. I am thankful for all of my friends. They are all so truely amazing in there own ways. They are always there for me when i need someone to talk to or a shoulder to cry on. I have made many new friends this year, who are also awesome, and unfourtenly i have lost some friends. But in the end the true friends are always there with me

4. I am thankful that i have had my job this entire year, this may sound bad, but in past times i have gotten so bored at jobs that i bounce around from to job to job. And yes i may complain about this one alot but i still love it and am glad to say this is where i work.

5. I am thankful for the house that we live in, it has kept a wonderful roof over our head. And i may complain about some things that happen there, but at this point i wouldn't have it any other way.

6. I am thankful for Piston...As cheesy as it may sound, most of you know, he is like my son LOL and he just brings so much joy to my life. When i get home from work every night, he is SOO excited to see me. I love it

7. I am thankful for the memories that i have from this year. It has been an amazing year, and i know next year will be so much better

8. I am thankful for my heath, I think i really only got really sick 2 times this year, which is AWESOME, cause usually its double that.

9. I am thankful for reconnecting with some old friends, that i have not talked to in years, its crazy how you catch up on things, and then its almost like nothing ever changed

10. Last but not least i am thankful for Ashly giving birth to my nephew Chance. I am just in awe of his, he is so precious. Anytime i am around him, all i want to do is play with him, and just hold him. I look forward to seeing him all the time.

Well hope you all enjoy

No comments: